•    Special Offer
Template

Focus Doses

Get user supplied support

Focus Doses

Postby ddin0b » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:54 am

Hello,

I am a student and I'm trying to figure which dose of the focusing doses is the best for my needs.
my study is more mathematical, programming in C++, statistics and less reading and remembering details.
Which doses are good for logical thinking and making me more effective when trying to solve problems?
And more important- should I listen the dose before I start working or while doing my assignments?

Thank you!
Happy dosing :D
ddin0b
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Fictional Powerhouses

Re: Focus Doses

Postby WilbertPey » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:06 am

How dangerous is experimenting with the doses on your own to figure out what works best for you? Did anyone start with a small dose and increase it until they got the effect that they wanted?
WilbertPey
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Focus Doses

Postby michel333alfa » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:06 am

WilbertPey wrote:How dangerous is experimenting with the doses on your own to figure out what works best for you? Did anyone start with a small dose and increase it until they got the effect that they wanted?

It shoulnt be dangerous at all
michel333alfa
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Return to I-Doser Support