•    Special Offer
Daily Regime

Does your equalizer settings matter?

Get user supplied support

Does your equalizer settings matter?

Postby Misanthrope-187 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:07 pm

On my laptop I have the bass boost on and all pretty much everything else turned all the way up. I was wondering if I should be turning the bass and treble all the way down or does it not makes a diference??
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Template

Re: Does your equalizer settings matter?

Postby NightTerror2213 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 am

I have read that you should not have bass boost hears a quote from ask the admin asking about bass boost
Question:
Could you use bass boost, or something like that to increase the dose, by lowering the pink noise and increasing the actual frequencies?

Answer:
Absolutely not. You should disable all audio effects or equalization. They can actually severely hinder the dose or make it completely ineffective.
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Does your equalizer settings matter?

Postby Misanthrope-187 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:07 pm

NightTerror2213 wrote:I have read that you should not have bass boost hears a quote from ask the admin asking about bass boost
Question:
Could you use bass boost, or something like that to increase the dose, by lowering the pink noise and increasing the actual frequencies?

Answer:
Absolutely not. You should disable all audio effects or equalization. They can actually severely hinder the dose or make it completely ineffective.

Okay, makes sense from now on I guess when I dose I'm gonna turn everything off. Thanks NightTerror!!!
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Return to I-Doser Support