•    Special Offer
Prescription Simulations 2

Some questions to the Apps of I-Doser!

Get user supplied support

Some questions to the Apps of I-Doser!

Postby ToflixGamer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Hey all!

I'm really new to I-Doser and I have some questions...

First question: I currently have an iPhone, but I get an new smartphone in about 2 months. I would like to buy I-
Doser Premium for my iPhone, but I could only use it for about 2 months then... can I transfer my license to the Google Play Store? Or do I have to buy it again?

Second question: If I need to buy the App on Google again, how many Doses are there included? On iPhone it says, that there are about 20 Doses (or more?) included... but what's with Google Play?
ToflixGamer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Dangerous Doses

Re: Some questions to the Apps of I-Doser!

Postby idoser » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:07 pm

No, apps and doses purchased through Google Play Store are not compatible with the Apple iOS App Store, and vice versa. You would have to purchase both the app and doses again if you switch phones.

Google Android and iOS versions both have about 20 included doses.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some questions to the Apps of I-Doser!

Postby crazmalave » Sat May 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Is there a possibility that an account purchases could be synced to Google+ or Facebook in the future?
crazmalave
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Support