•    Special Offer
I-Doser Guide

System Error Message

Get user supplied support

System Error Message

Postby Kre8tiv » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:26 am

I just recently downloaded and installed IDoser Premium for PC. During the playing of "Alert+", I get a windows box that says "IDoser.exe - System Error" at the top, and in the middle it says "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created." If I leave the box alone, the program will continue to play the dose and the MP3 background, but the visualization will freeze. If I click the "X" or "OK" on the box, the program completely shuts down and everything stops. This is a new fresh install of the IDoser Premium PC program on a newer and well-maintained powerful laptop. Why am I getting this error message and how can I fix this problem?

UPDATE: I no longer have any problem. I used my utility program (Iobit Advanced System Care) to clean-up and rebooted laptop, and problem went away.
Kre8tiv
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Binge Pack
Return to I-Doser Support