•    Special Offer
Sexual Exploration

A serious new member says Hi!

Who are you?

A serious new member says Hi!

Postby Kre8tiv » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:28 am

Hey there! I am new to I-doser and binaural beat technologies, but not new to thinking outside of the box, which is what led me here. I chose the username Kre8tiv because that pretty much sums up who I am. I am a professional musician and audio/recording engineer who enjoys performing and listening to many genres of music, but my favorites are smooth jazz, R&B/funk soul, and quality (well done and produced) EDM, .....and of course great classic and progressive rock. The one thing I am confident in is in my ability to play and perform music, which I feel I do extremely well. Unfortunately, I (and I noticed this with many other musicians with the same personality traits as myself) suffer from lack of confidence in other areas of my life, leading to anxiety, depression, etc. I have tried A LOT of things in an effort to deal with this, including therapy, religion, social groups, even hypnosis. I had tried other binaural beat apps, which is what aroused my curiousity in this, because it actually had "some" affect, but not much. From researching the web, I had come to find I-doser as a primary player or leader in all this, so I downloaded the android premium and a good selection of doses. Evening one was disappointing, but after using and dosing for several days with good quality (studio reference) headphones (and not earbuds), I started noticing strong affects, not so much during the dose, but either immediately after it or lingering thru into the next morning. This is actually "working", so I am now committed to following thru, learning what I can about everything here, and applying steady proper selection of all this into my daily routine in the evening. I want to use doses primarily for self improvement (confidence, creative boost, sex, success, work-out, appetite control, relaxation, meditation, etc.) but also to explore new possibilities (spiritual, dimensional, etc.) I am fascinated with the whole concept of Lucid and Conscious Dreaming. I've watched the tutorials, and want to add this into what I'm learning to do. I am not so much into the recreational side of I-doser, but I have tried Budder, Rave, Trip, and Snow just to see what would happen, and there were tremendous affects from the last three.....once again, not "during" the dose, but right after I took off my headphones. Tonight I will download and try the PC version and some more doses, to see if there is an improved difference. Anyway, I am looking forward to learning what I can from everyone so I can better apply and use this amazing technology for what it is offering.
Kre8tiv
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch

Headphones

Postby rezviper » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:41 pm

So I just got i doser premium for my I phone, and I have beats by Dre headphones, the ones that cover the ears fully, I was wondering if they would do that job, they were like 300$
rezviper
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A serious new member says Hi!

Postby michel333alfa » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Wow :D :D
michel333alfa
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: A serious new member says Hi!

Postby rezviper » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:21 am

Ik lol, pretty pricey. Do you think that they would work well for iDoser on the I phone, I tried a few of the free doses like absinthe and the ultimate love one, I didn’t really feel anything
rezviper
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to Introductions