•    Special Offer
Chemical Doses

Stealth The Unknown is now among you!

Who are you?

Stealth The Unknown is now among you!

Postby StealthTheUnknown » Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 am

Hello! My name is Stealth, and I am a Hedgehog-like creature from Crinfavran, literally translated to "Star Center", a massive planet in deep space, right in the middle of the universe. I speak Crinian, the language of the star people, or Crinians, and I learned English through telepathy with humans. I have traveled a long way, about 28.7 Quintillion miles, to reach earth, as my home planet was destroyed. I am the only survivor that I know of from the cataclysm. I am psychic, and have a wide range of abilities that relate to psionics. I have remained hidden among you, but now i reveal myself to you! I thank you all for accepting me into the wonderful world of Earth!

Okay, now that I am done role-playing, let's get to the real deal. My name is really Dave, and I am not new to binaural beats. I have experimented with many-different brain-entrainment technologies, some that were pricy and too ineffective, some that did not work at all, and some that were just down right weird. but I have found that binaurals are the simplest, most effective, and most practical means of entrainment. I have been using them for around 20 years now, but just discovered this site about a year ago. When I heard that binaurals could be used to simulate certain experiences, and even emulate some...shall we say, explicit and otherwise illegal sensations, I was a bit skeptical. But I decided to give this thing the benefit of the doubt, and I was blown away! I listened to what I-Doser calls the "Divinorum" dose, and it reminded me very much of a salvinorin high typically experienced when smoking Salvia Divinorum. Impressive, to say the least. I am, to this day, baffled at what simple tones and a set of headphones can evoke in the human mind.

Teivjak talee'u!(Tayv-zhak tal-eh-oo)-Thank you

Crain'te (kra-een-teh)-Stealth
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Special Offer

Recreational Oddities
Return to Introductions