•    Special Offer
Recreational Simulations 1

Was this a lucid dream?

Be aware in dreams

Was this a lucid dream?

Postby Candid Viper » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:19 pm

This wasn't under the effect of the Lucid Dream Binaural or anything, this was one I think I had. Basically, I could control myself in my dream, and it was very vivid, but I still believed I was the person in the dream. I couldn't remember anything about the real me at all, I was like a different person. It was really cool, but I don't think that's a real lucid dream. Regardless, I think it's progress.

What do you guys think?
Candid Viper
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Chakra Collection

Postby repeldarkness11 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 pm

I you were able to control your dream, then it was lucid..
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby Gunnar Gul » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 pm

If you didn't know that it was a dream, it was not a lucid dream. A lucid dream is when you know that you're dreaming.
You can have very realistic dreams without being lucid, and even though you could control it, it was not a lucid dream.
Gunnar Gul
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Was this a lucid dream?

Postby LucidGamer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 am

I have to agree with Gunnar -- since you didn't know you were dreaming you weren't really lucid dreaming!

Though I have had dreams like that and they can still be fun, without knowing you're in the dream you cannot take control of the dream to the same degree. In a lucid dream most people like to not only make normal decisions, but even change the world around them, or even the most common LD flying!

I was never able to fully lucid dream until I started having dreams like this so maybe you're going in the right direction, though since its not an exact science can't really say for sure (:

GoodLuck & Enjoy your dreams !
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby archangel88 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:15 am

I've had a couple lucid dreams, but never had one with the lucid dream or Sleeping angles dose. Only thing when i take the Angel dose i get very weird dreams and they fell really real, and i remember the dreams better under the dose
archangel88
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Postby henri3 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Yes it sounds like one to me. Controlling the dream is an aspect of lucid dreaming, but if it was a general dream then try interpret it using a dream dictionary like dreamdictionarynow, though dream interpretation and controlling dreams are two seperate things; controlling dreams, i.e. lucid dreaming is a lot more fun :)
henri3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to Lucid Dreaming