•    Special Offer
Template

My First Lucid Dream?

Be aware in dreams

My First Lucid Dream?

Postby gabogabo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 am

Well, I think I may have had my first lucid dream.

I dont remeber how I reached lucidity. But once I realized I was dreaming, I started getting very exited, and I remembered I had to control my exitement so I wouldnt lose lucidity. So I controlled it, and tried to move with free will, and grabbed a friends hand and pulled. But then I "waked up", or changed scenario.
I was waking up, as every other morning, and I went to the bathroom, and in there a friend(girl-friend) was waiting for me.

WARNING: THE NEXT PART IS KIND OF OBSCENE.

She told me to sit down in the toilet. I was like "what the hell, I though I woke up. But I havent I guess since she's in my bathroom", so I said "What the hell, I just go with the flow". And when I sat down on the toilet, she started giving me a BJ(Blow Job).

Ive had sex dreams before, but...the feeling of the BJ she was giving me was SO REAL, and so PLEASURABLE!. I even started doubting I was dreaming since it felt so real.

She didnt last long with the BJ since I woke up for real then.

Now that I think about it, it all seems like just another dream, but I remeber the feeling, I remeber a lot.

My question is: Is it possible that I was DREAMING I had LUCIDITY?
gabogabo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Daily Regime
Return to Lucid Dreaming