•    Special Offer
Sport Simulations

Random lucid dreams?

Be aware in dreams

Random lucid dreams?

Postby bg54321 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 am

Hey guys, I got a question. I have lucid dreams fairly often. (every 1-2 months) I have never practiced any methods to help create lucid dreams. My question is, are they supposed to happen randomly? I'll just be chillin' in my dream and all of a sudden I'll say "I'm dreaming, I'm having a lucid dream" without any strange events occurring. I don't notice anything different, ie. distortions in figures, clocks changing, etc. Thanks in advance!
bg54321
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Game Enhancers

Postby Gunnar Gul » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Yes, the lucid dreams are just random, atleast I think so. It might be something that happens in the day that makes it more likely for you to have a lucid dream, but it's hard to say what it is(maybe you go to bed earlier, something special happens in the day, or something like that). Except for that I think it's just random.
I also have lucid dreams some few times per month, and they seem random for me.
Gunnar Gul
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Return to Lucid Dreaming