•    Special Offer
Meditation Pack

An old lucid dream experience

Be aware in dreams

An old lucid dream experience

Postby smatt454 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 am

As I said in anotherr post, I used to always have lucid dreams...but i havent for a while

This one is like 8 years old, but I remember it with great intensity.

I was in a field, with a pond in the middle. I knew I was awake. When I was younger, I thought EVERYBODY did this...and it was such a common thing for me. However I couldnt always compeltely control my dreams. I kept telling myself to fly, but then I would keep falling into the pond for some reason. Then I realized "hey....maybe if i pretend this isnt a dream, that i really can fly...then i will" this worked. I still knew I was dreaming but it helped me control it.

I might try this next time I become aware. I'm just getting into LD methods, so hopefully I will visit this experience again soon!
smatt454
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Meditation Pack

Postby savvvii » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 am

i used to have them when i was little too. I just didnt know what they were. I havent had one in over 7 years and wouldn't know where to begin to even try to have one again..
savvvii
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to Lucid Dreaming