•    Special Offer
Meditation Pack

ALMOST....:(

Be aware in dreams

ALMOST....:(

Postby Beerbeerbeer » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:34 pm

I fell asleep this afternoon. Then I woke up, but I fell asleep again and I was in the same dream. So, I was conscious that I was dreaming. I was in my college, and I saw my ex-girlfriend (which I still love..). I knew that I was dreaming, so I went to see her. But at the middle of my walk, a bunch of my friends stopped me and talked to me. They wanted to throw a party. I REALLY tried to control everything. I concentrated on what I wanted.. "C'mon! I know that I'm dreaming, I can do what the fuck I want! Why can't I just go kiss my ex-girlfriend?" My friends were forcing me to stay with them, and I couldn't escape. I guess I didn't concentrated enough... Then, I woke up.

:(
Beerbeerbeer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Template

Postby blindbake49 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Sounds like a dream that would kill me.

Try this: convince yourself that they WILL move out of the way in 3, 2, 1. Chances are, they will.
blindbake49
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Return to Lucid Dreaming