•    Special Offer
Template

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!!

Share dose experiences

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!!

Postby mobbsy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Today I decided to try the Out of Body dose. I have had astral projections before and they have changed my life but they take a while to work. I loaded up this dose and i was already very relaxed. I focused on my breathing and instead of picturing climbing a never ending ladder (this is the astral projection technique I use) , I let my mind just wander. It felt like my body was vibrating hard. It finally popped and I levitated above my body and went up higher and higher and i started seeing a mountain but everything was in neon colors and it was like I was inside a computer. I glided along the ground and stared at the mountain. I flew up above but got really excited so I accidentally went back into my physical body. It was much faster to project with the dose than without it. I will be using this dose a lot from now on! Great Dose. I recommend this to people that have projected before.
mobbsy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Dangerous Doses

Re: OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!!

Postby Django » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Very cool man, I hope to achieve the same thing as well 8)
Django
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences