No
No votes
Yes, but not as you described
No votes

Total votes : 3

Hippie Crack! (Nitrous)

Postby MrRenegade » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:44 am

Nitrous / Recreational (STRONG) / 10 Minutes

Just like the real deal: the effects come on quickly, and are gone just as fast. They don't call it Hippy Crack for nothing. Check our results: Total Duration 1-5 mins. Onset 0 - 1 mins. Coming Up 15 - 30 secs. Plateau 1 - 5 mins. Coming Down 10 mins. After Effects 15 - 30 mins. What does this mean? We have created the perfect quick-high dose that will mess you up real fast, and leave you as good as new in no time. Don't have time for our longer-lasting doses and just want a quickie? Here it is! Effects include: Giggling, Euphoria, Exhilaration, Sound Distortion, Reduction of External Stimuli, Clumsiness, Loss of Dexterity, and Loss of Balance. Want the perfect dose to show off the quick power of I-Doser! This is THE ONE!
===
Ahhh, nitrous. One of the first doses I have ever tried on mobile, so I thought I'd revisit it. :D
I had started this dose at around 8:00 AM when nobody was home so I could get the best dosing environment, I wasn't stressed or anything so this would be a perfect time. I got on my bed and put on my symphonized wraith 2.0's and started the dose. I was lying in my bed feeling relaxed, a little bit sweaty but I figured it was just the dose, the effects started off small but soon they became apparent. I had felt my vision shifting back and forth like waves in the sea, it was bliss. Soon after I had felt like I was sinking into my bed like it was jelly, my stomach got cramped a little but that wouldn't stop me.

Euphoria invaded my mind as I was sinking into my bed, it had felt like I was sleeping on the side of a mountain. My thoughts became wobbly and distorted, it felt like I was sleeping, but awake at the same time. Soon after the dose ended, I could feel the static fading out as I got up. It became hard to walk and I felt light headed, almost like I was drunk.
===
Needless to say it was a short and sweet dose, I would highly recommend this dose to anyone, seasoned or beginner dosers alike.
RATING: 8/10
RANKING: BEGINNER
RECCOMENDED TIME OF USE: EVENING

(PS: Please give me as much constructive criticism as you can, the more I get the more I can find ways to improve.)
MrRenegade
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Daily Regime

Re: Hippie Crack! (Nitrous)

Postby martinbitter » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Hey what technics do u use to focus! nice review bro!! :mrgreen: , my friend had really crazy reaction with nitrousqh lols, even that I've never been able to make it work on me :(
martinbitter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hippie Crack! (Nitrous)

Postby martinbitter » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:05 pm

martinbitter wrote:Hey what technics do u use to focus! nice review bro!! :mrgreen: , my friend had really crazy reaction with nitrousqh lols, even that I've never been able to make it work on me :(

EDIT: Just tried 10 mins version, and just feel really relaxed and like some kind of waves before the high pitch part, in the high pitch part i felt some euphoria and after the dose just light headed, and feel for some moment like things would be smaller ;/ . Still not great but keeps improving :shock:
martinbitter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences