•    Special Offer
Template

Aftermath

Share dose experiences

Aftermath

Postby blindbake49 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Whoa.
A few weeks ago I got the I-doser iPhone app for my iPod touch. I did a few, they worked great. Then I tried Aftermath.

At first, it felt like Adrenaline. As the pitch went up, so did my awakeness. By the end, I wanted to get up and run around my house for a couple hours, and I knew something wasn't right. I didn't crash. So I got up, and then nearly collapsed when the exhaustion hit me. I dragged myself back to my bed and just sat there. I wasn't just tired, there was something else there, but I can't put my finger on it, and I liked it.

I didn't really understand the description, was this supposed to happen?
blindbake49
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Daily Simulations

Postby raiders9406 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:01 am

hmm,i dont think it was.but who cares,as long as you liked it! just dont do it untill your ready to go to bed if it makes u crash so hard.
raiders9406
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Aftermath

Postby hopesdead » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:36 am

I felt the same way. I had a bunch of energy and then at the end I was suddenly drained of all that energy.
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Aftermath

Postby AaronHi5 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:46 am

Yeah it started as an adrenaline to me too, It was just tones that are screaming to me then I was flying up towards space with my bed rocket I am typing this right after dosing so any typos can occur, And As I reached the space flying up towards the sky, I started Rotating right With my bed then started the opposite side, Then my brain fu*ked up like Right and left after the dose
As I am typing this my eye balls are moving right and left simultaneously
AaronHi5
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences