•    Special Offer
Meditation Pack

SadLittlePony Roundup!

Share dose experiences

Re: SadLittlePony Roundup!

Postby ngphil22 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Hey Man! I have been reading through some of the sessions in this roundup, and I love it!

SadLittlePony wrote:Capsaicin will be next. I just had Blazin Wings at buffalo wild wings for comparison. I have been busy these past few days but I will get to it

Actually, I forgot what they were called, but I tried the hottest wings at Buffalo Wild Wings, and the Capsaicin dose comes pretty close to eating about five or six of these suckers. I already submitted a product review on the I-doser community website, and I will post a review on the forum. Thank you for all your awesome posts!

Happy Dosing!

Phil
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Special Offer

Template

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 am

Alright you should. I agree the capsaicin dose is pretty close to the blazin wings. I am a hot foods connoisseurtoo though and I have definitely had hotter. try 2mil. scovile heat units.

I havnt gotten a chance to write them yet cause of how busy things become when you move into adulthood. But I promise you its coming,
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby ngphil22 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

SadLittlePony wrote:Alright you should. I agree the capsaicin dose is pretty close to the blazin wings. I am a hot foods connoisseurtoo though and I have definitely had hotter. try 2mil. scovile heat units.

I havnt gotten a chance to write them yet cause of how busy things become when you move into adulthood. But I promise you its coming,

2 million on the Scoville scale? That means 2 million glasses of water to take away all of the heat! That's pretty cool! Where did you eat something of this intensity, and what was it?
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Hot sauce. There are a lot of good ones out there. Satan's Blood, Hard Times, but most notable is Blaire's Reserve collection. They have hot sauce in the 16m-20m (pure capsaicin) for you to try. You wanna look for hot sauces that have Trinidads, The pepper itself is the hottest in the world rated at 2m SHU alone. A concentrated formula known as hot sauce is going to be higher.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby Platform » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Hey SadLittlePony!

Reading your reviews has what's motivated me/gotten me more into Idoser since I started a couple of days ago. It's a little hard and I'm still trying, but I'm hanging in there :D

What I was hoping to ask though (Not an attempt at hijacking at all, I promise!), was how many doses did it take before you started feeling the effects? I've done Sleeping Angel twice (Probably the one dose I think I can actually notice, I think), Alcohol twice, Hash once, and Peyote twice. Thanks :)
Platform
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby ngphil22 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:07 pm

I have got to get my hands on some Blaire's 16Mil.! that stuff sound insane. hey, why don't you try the demerol dose? I had fantastic results from it, I'll be posting a review soon.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby Micael » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Your reviews are great and truly inspiring SadLittlePony, if you ever come across this: thanks for your effort in sharing your experiences.

I'm very curious about budder, did anyone try it yet?
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Previous

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences