•    Special Offer
Template

Heroin

Share dose experiences

Heroin

Postby tritonenneptunus » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on these forums or have dosed so I thought I'd make a comeback with an experimenting with the heroin dose.

Honestly, I was laying in my bed thinking, ah this stuff isn't working, trying to make my mind still not really feeling anything but a little numb and warm and then about 10 minutes before the end of the dose suddenly BAM! I feel an incredibly powerful surge of euphoria and rolling nausea like you get with actual heroin. It was so powerful that I really nearly had to get up and stop the dose because I thought I was going to puke from the intensity. Now I'm sitting here still shaking and a little bit numb and wow. The heroin dose is not for the light-hearted.

I'd rate the heroin dose an 11 out of 10 because I wasn't expecting to be hit THAT hard, now I remember why I started dosing in the first place.

Thanks i-Doser!!!
tritonenneptunus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Recreational Oddities
Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences