• Advertisement
Template

My Journal/Experience thread!

Submit your I-Doser dose experiences here for others to read.

My Journal/Experience thread!

Postby Chill_Cucumber » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

FBM Genesis had the idea of documenting one massive user experience journal in a reference book manner, so this is the beginning of my documentation so far (based off the past week's dosing).

My goal was to attempt to try some more "spiritual" and "earthly" doses and experiences.

Condition + Peyote: I wanted to attempt to get the most out of this dose, considering I haven't tried it in over 2 years and I don't think I got many results the first try. Peyote is a powerful one indeed, and within the first few seconds of it coming on after condition, I already felt my body starting to distort to the beat. I felt as if my right shoulder was being lifted up and my left shoulder being pulled down, my head somewhere in between. As the dose went on and started kicking in I just remember becoming super numb and heavily heavily under in a trance. Focusing on all the sounds much more clearly, they swept me away to a world within my head where I can't even tell you what I thought about, barely anything, but when thoughts did arise they were distant and random. The dose continued, sending my body on a trip, pulling me in different directions, and towards the end it felt like I was being separated and eventually coming together as a whole as the dose ended.

-POST DOSE: As the dose finished I laid there in bed looking at my pictures and posters, they moved like they were blowing in the wind slightly. I felt numb, weightless, and very very high. I decided to use the bathroom, and as I stood in there hovering above the toilet, I watched as it appeared to be moving... breathing really, and I felt bad at first that I was urinating inside it's mouth (yes it became a lifeform)... the fan also started freaking me out.. it sounded like some sort of machine ready to kill me.. I got paranoid and decided to turn it off, then stared at my face for a while as I washed my hands (something I used to like to do when I was stoned). My face distorted different ways, and it tripped me out, I couldn't feel my hands and it was just neat.

Next I went downstairs and said hello to the parents, couldn't stop laughing and smiling, felt like my arms were dropping to the floor, and I couldn't think of doing anything but grabbing a banana and sitting on the porch. I kept moving my head back and forth it felt like I was riding a rollercoaster and my head/spine was the cart/track. It just felt good.. I can't explain. As I ate the banana I could smell it, and it blended in with the air, and I started thinking how cool it would be to flavor the air... yeah you know I started thinking of "stoner" like thoughts. lol That was about it and it lasted around 30 minutes.. then I woould say some body feelings for another 25 or so.

Condition _ YerbaMate:
Hard to remember what I felt during the dose, but afterwards it was a wonderful experience that lasted for an hour or so.. a very pleasant high that feels fluid and mystical. You still have your reasoning and smarts, but feel like you are flowing through energy. My senses were enhanced too, when I typed it felt like I could feel the pulse of the keyboards, and I could smell dinner downstairs like it was right next to me in my room. I listened to some 311 and heard parts and details I usually would overlook as well, it greatly enhanced the music. My mood was lifted too, it was basically a step up from Nirvana or Content... very pleasant dose, I could see someone enjoying at any time of the day as it didn't burn me out or wake me up... oh also It made my jaw feel like rubber, and chewing very strange.

Prozium: This one is now one of my favorite doses. First I want to add Nirvana and Content experiences in here so you can get a feel as to where I am going with this one... Nirvana and Content were very similar for me, the only difference being that Nirvana seemed to last longer and have a natural high feel, very similar to meditation. Content was just a nice pick me up, put you in a good mood, and get you through the next hour or two. Now with those two being reviewed let me explain Prozium...

Prozium pretty much took those two doses and combined them, then turned the dial up on the effectiveness by 10. It was a very very pleasing dose that kept me numb the entire time it was playing, a little heat and heavy affects, and creative thoughts from my subconscious mind. THE BEST PART however, was 5 minutes after the dose was over.. I sat on the porch, just listening and watching nature and everything, sipping on some water and chilling out... it made me feel.. "even".. whole, content, aligned. I had a very neutral position, I wasn't angry nor sad, nor happy even, I just felt good. I WAS GOING WITH THE FLOW. Also I noticed I was in a "zoned out" vision, I couldn't focus exactly, you know what I mean? Everything felt good, there were some jittery focus moments at first where it was like things were moving in frames with slight alertness and fatigue erasing. Overall, this one replaced Nirvana and Content.. and was sort of like what I believe Genesis SHOULD have been.

Divinorum: I have used this dose a lot, and every time something different happens. I can't explain it, and maybe its just for me, but I have had it do everything from give me some closed eye visuals to make me feel like I was riding my spinal chord like a coaster inside the universe within me. This dose lately has been putting me in a deep trance, where I feel like I am asleep yet still awake when dosing. The thoughts that race in my mind are really weird too, usually thoughts from the past, or all over the place that I forgot about. It has a way of uncovering my subconscious mind's deepest secrets, but unfortunately trying to remember and use what you learned during the dose after it ends is a very difficult task I have YET to accomplish. This dose has also had a way of making me feel happy afterwards, and totally depressed. Its a tricky one, that I suspect would need to be experimented with, and I only advise it to experienced dosers ONLY because they might know how to handle it better afterwards. I also do NOT recommend using it under conditions of depression or if you are like me and find rainy days to be depressing. It sort of amplifies your emotions and subconscious emotions.

Genesis: I want to try this again, but I tried it a few days ago and prior to that 3 years back. The first time I felt nothing, but the other day it was like Divinorum.. but with a very warming and comforting numbness. The thought process and all was just like Divinorum as well for me I believe (I have to try it again and I will update this).. I felt really hot afterwards though, and my head was killing me.. I felt like I had been cleansed spiritually and emotionally but to the point of draining my energy and making me feel REALLY BURNT OUT. I have to try it again and really see if it does that.

Black Sunshine: Its been a while, hard to recall.. but I know at one point I preferred this as my go to experimental/spiritual dose. A while back I was trying to kick a habit which I felt was messing with my spiritual alignment. So I decided to try Black Sunshine to get some more insight on the situation, and it helped a lot. I can't tell yoou exactly what it did, all I know is it made me fully aware of everything WRONG in my life at that time.. it didn't tell me how to solve my problems, or even where to turn.. but it opened the door and encouraged me to walk inside. It had a mild trip to it, and even a welcoming numbness only Divinorum could compare to, but it definitely is worth checking out if you want some insight.. but I warn you it might not always be something you want to know.

I plan on trying Black Sunshine and White Crosses some time in the future, as well as exploring more "spiritual" like doses. I will post again shortly.

I recommend all these doses, but really trying Prozium, Peyote, and YerbaMate... considering Divinorum, Black Sunshine, and Genesis all seemed familiar to me... I have to do them a few more times to really get a grasp on the differences between the three, but for the most part I can see Prozium, Peyote, and YerbaMate really helping you with a "spiritual journey"... Prozium is great for daily use as well... but don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the other ones, they are definitely worth trying and maybe hopefully you can get better results than I did on your journey with them.
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Advertisement

Template

Re: My Journal/Experience thread!

Postby Chill_Cucumber » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm

White Crosses: I just finished this, still feeling the effects as I am typing... this was incredible.. NO MIND BLOWING... I can't do justice to it by typing it out here... seriously if you want a soul trip, a relaxing journey into the void.. and MIND EXPANSION.. TRY THIS. I never felt this sort of numbness except by real laughing gas, I felt like I was being lifted up into the darkness, but it was welcoming and comforting experience through the entire trip. As I was pulled deep inside, I realized this dose allows wonderful thoughts to take place, and they are all speculations of life and the universe.. I was lost, and as I drifted towards the void I realized many deep things that I simply cannot explain here..

Between its relaxing and overwhelming "cleansing" feeling, journey, trip, mind expansion, and deep thought process... White Crosses is by far one of the best doses I have tried and I think anyone looking for that "defined" spiritual journey would find this meaningful to them... just keep a journal handy you might forget what you learned!
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby owlmaid » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for the tip about not using Divinorum when depressed. I want to try that one someday- now I'll know a better time. I'm excited to try Prozium too.

I'm a huge fan of Black Sunshine. It's different every time I use it. I can usually remember the major parts too. I remember once being in a crowd of people and hiding my face- showing me my fear of people had heightened lately. Another time I was in a boat that was built for a lot of people to sit in, but I was alone, going slowly down a river in a dark cave. I could smell the cave and water. It was amazing.

My only issue with White Crosses is that if you fall asleep while doing it, you'll have the absolutely craziest dreams that are not meaningful- just crazy.
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby Chill_Cucumber » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

owlmaid wrote:Thanks for the tip about not using Divinorum when depressed. I want to try that one someday- now I'll know a better time. I'm excited to try Prozium too.

I'm a huge fan of Black Sunshine. It's different every time I use it. I can usually remember the major parts too. I remember once being in a crowd of people and hiding my face- showing me my fear of people had heightened lately. Another time I was in a boat that was built for a lot of people to sit in, but I was alone, going slowly down a river in a dark cave. I could smell the cave and water. It was amazing.

My only issue with White Crosses is that if you fall asleep while doing it, you'll have the absolutely craziest dreams that are not meaningful- just crazy.

I am glad I could help out! Yeah I mean Divinorum at least for me really brought out subconscious feelings and thoughts from the past.. it dug up memories I had when I was really young, and sometimes messed with them and I couldn't remember if what I just pictured really happened or didn't.. but it sounds a lot like Black Sunshine now that I come to think of it.. I have to give BS I try later this week and Divinorum the next, under the same conditions.

Hahaha I could imagine that being wacky I was reading some people saying stuff like that on here and it seemed intense. Its funny you say that about Black Sunshine.. I remember something similar but more subtle, I think its the kind of dose you really need to concentrate on to get the feelings to bloom.. I heard someone mention White Crosses and Black Sunshine being opposites?? if so is that true and how are they?

I never thought Black Sunshine to be negative though.
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby Chill_Cucumber » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 pm

I am attempting some Chakra and or DMT later on will post
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences