•    Special Offer
Prescription Simulations 1

My first experience with i-doser: Gates of Hades

Share dose experiences

My first experience with i-doser: Gates of Hades

Postby metalmatt13 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:52 am

So about 3 years ago I heard about i-doser. I read up on it and it sounded pretty neat. Then I heard about HoG and GoH. I was skeptical, but wanted to try it for myself. So I had a friend over and we decided to try it. He didn't believe it at all. We tried a couple quick hit ones like caffiene with no luck. I put on my headphones and turned the volume up all the way (the i-doser track was very quiet for some reason). I was about to experience Gates of Hades.

I laid down and closed my eyes. At first I was relaxed, but cautious. I have seen videos of people freaking out over this, but I was prepared for what was going to happen. Time became a different speed. A minute could either feel like an hour or two seconds. I had lost connection with the real time. Every once in awhile I would have a little mini-panic and open my eyes for a second. I told myself not to do that anymore. It started getting louder. I wasn't sure if it really was or if it was playing tricks on me. It felt as if it was drawing me in. I had to get closer to hear it or something. All of a sudden I was stuck. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I couldn't do anything, but think. I don't know how far I got, but I did get to the loud beep part. Something felt wrong. All of a sudden I heard a loud scream. My friend thought it would be funny to do the scary maze game and get to the screaming part. When I heard the scream I was in a dark place. I knew what the scream was, but that wasn't what scared me. I felt like I wasn't alone. Something was there with me. I couldn't do anything. I screamed as loud as I could almost in tears. As I was screaming I heard some weird "growl" or something, and a then I woke up from it and my heart was beating faster than it ever was before. I apologized to my friend for screaming, but he said that I never did and was all weirded out by me. I felt like i really did scream, but I guess I didn't.

I didn't know how long the track was. I wasn't sure how long I was listening, but I knew it "felt" like 2-3 hours, but I guessed it was only 5-10 minutes. Though my friend said I was out for almost the whole 30 minutes. He said I was almost perfectly still, except for a few times I would twitch. This experience was one of the worst feelings of my life. I might try it again some day (with someone who won't scare the shit out of me).
metalmatt13
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Template
Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences