•    Special Offer
I-Doser Guide

Vico.

Share dose experiences

Vico.

Postby Olympus_Aero » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm

So, I've used real Vicodin in the past but never tried to abuse it because I was scared I would get hooked or something but it is the strongest I've had in my system at relieving pain other than a shot of some ___ine that was injected into me when I threw out my back and went to the hospital (I don't remember what it was but I think it ended in -ine). Usually when I take real pain medicine I pinch myself really hard to rank how strong it is. Today I was I-Dosing while just at my computer using Vico and reading through the forums I noticed that when I scrolled down the page the blue words looked really cool and it made me feel slightly happy. The more I thought about it I realized that seeing blue letters whiz down a screen normally isn't very interesting to me (or anyone), so I tried pinching myself.

I didn't feel a thing.

~19 minutes in and I tried the next dumb thing and bit my arm :\

At first it didn't hurt, but at a certain point I eventually felt pain from my teeth in my arm so I stopped. Soon after, the pain kind of just faded away.

Note: I took Gamma right before since I was studying and when I hit a break, I switched to Vico and started surfing the forum. I didn't feel too much from Gamma but I guess I could say that I felt more focused while working (however, I get that way when I listen to instrumental music as well so who knows)
Olympus_Aero
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Celestial Simulations
Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences