•    Special Offer
Designer Simulations

Headphones for I-doser usage?

Discuss anything, lightly moderated

Headphones for I-doser usage?

Postby Darkassassin2259 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:57 pm

I know that they have a list of approved headphones, but I just don't have the money to drop for them, so I was wondering if Skullcandy Skullcrushers headphones would work or JVC XX HA-FR201...I tried the free Alcohol one with the JVC's and all I got was my body feeling really heavy and light flashes, so before I try any others, I just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with either of these. Thanks in advance! :D
Darkassassin2259
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Dangerous Doses

Re: Headphones for I-doser usage?

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 pm

It helps to get nice head phones, it really increases the quality of the experience, so I say save up for a very decent pair, (Think over 20-30 dollars) for I-Dosing, and also, give it some time, you won't be experiencing much as you start but over time, you are going to improve, especially when you figure out what works best for you.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to Off Topic