•    Special Offer
Template

Not feeling anything.

Discuss the computer software

Not feeling anything.

Postby Hydrochloric » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey everyone, I started using the Idoser today, and so far I haven't felt a single thing.

I've tried;

OrgasmQH
MarijuanaQH
AcidQH
and FrenchRoast.

I haven't felt a single thing, what am I doing wrong? I have fair quality headphones, I lay down in my bed, I turn off the lights and close my eyes. Am I immune to doses?

I was really looking forward to this, but its kind of a bummer so far. :-(
Hydrochloric
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch

Re: Not feeling anything.

Postby andreks » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 am

Something you should try doing is listening to Condition before you listen to a dose, this will put your mind in the right state and greatly increases a dose's effectiveness, also make sure you are closing your eyes, focusing on the sound (also try focusing on the white noise if there is any), and try counting down from 500 also (or some larger number if it is a long one). I should also add that the QuickHits have been known not to work as well when you are just starting out (although they are awesome after doses start working for you).
andreks
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Return to I-Doser Software