•    Special Offer
Fictional Powerhouses

Falling asleep while dosing?

Discuss the computer software

Falling asleep while dosing?

Postby thedukeofcanada » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:29 am

Hi guys so lately I've been using the I-doser premium application for my iPhone and today i was listening to "Snow" (cocaine) and i just fell asleep but this isn't the first time that i've fallen asleep while dosing though. when i go to dose i approach it by relaxing the same way i would when going to bed, which does help me a little bit but i ususally dont get any effects.. the only doses that worked for me are
-french roast
-Opium
-Insomniac
-Sleeping Angel
note: i have only been doing them for a month lately so i am quite inexperienced and my "routine" is basically i turn off all the lights when im in the right mood for dosing and then i get set up in my bed with my eye mask and headphones, which are high quality gaming headphones so they should work fine, and then i just kinda relax a bit then i turn on the beat and just listen. One problem i have though i focusing on the beat. so i need a few techniques. thanks and happy holidays. :D
cheers
thedukeofcanada
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Template

Re: Falling asleep while dosing?

Postby brunoc14 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Ok doge, this is simple. Just try to dose when you're perfectly awake, for example...after you take your breakfast, it's a great time to do it !
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby thedukeofcanada » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:19 pm

alright well thx and will do
thedukeofcanada
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Postby triplord » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:58 pm

For longer doses like an hour or even longer (6 hours XBomb dose) its okay to fall asleep!
triplord
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Return to I-Doser Software