Page 1 of 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 pm
by cameraboirzu
Actually other doses do it too. It's just noises, and they may be startling, but you need to get through them because afterwards the effects hit.

Try it again, and that time you'll know what to expect and it won't scare you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm
by cameraboirzu
someguy74 wrote:so whats the difference between the former and latter binaural beat sound that you hear in marijuanaqh because ive never heard that before.


I assume different frequencies. It feels like I am more aware when I hear it; maybe it helps you "take" the dose better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:43 pm
by sola2005
that happened to me a couple of times when i tried to dose. Id close my eyes and tried to relaxed but the different sounds and such werent scary but just plain freaky. I always had this feeling someone was watching me when i was in the middle of dosing. :eek:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 pm
by cameraboirzu
Yeah, I get it. Just ignore it.
If you can not think about it up to that point, and then be all "here it is..." and just stay calm you'll be fine.
Shortly after that part the effects kick you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:27 pm
by 420master
well at least with MJqh you can hear it coming on with the crackling noise, GoH, HoG, and inhalant are so sudden, if your in trance you can never see it coming.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:43 pm
by cameraboirzu
420master wrote:well at least with MJqh you can hear it coming on with the crackling noise, GoH, HoG, and inhalant are so sudden, if your in trance you can never see it coming.


You may shit yourself.
Warning.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 pm
by Enox
sola2005 wrote:that happened to me a couple of times when i tried to dose. Id close my eyes and tried to relaxed but the different sounds and such werent scary but just plain freaky. I always had this feeling someone was watching me when i was in the middle of dosing. :eek:


Me too, I often dose when my parents are home. I make up noises in my head that the door had just opened. It freaks me out cause my mom actually did walk in on me once and asked what I was doing and even though I probably looked odd for what my excuse was, I said I was listening to music. After that I turned the dose off, buzzkill.

But now, I always feel like someone is watching me. Like last night, which I didn't mention about the wierd things cocaine did, I felt like someone was breathing ice-cold air on the tops of my hands. It was so odd.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 pm
by Matt0
Enox wrote:
sola2005 wrote:that happened to me a couple of times when i tried to dose. Id close my eyes and tried to relaxed but the different sounds and such werent scary but just plain freaky. I always had this feeling someone was watching me when i was in the middle of dosing. :eek:


Me too, I often dose when my parents are home. I make up noises in my head that the door had just opened. It freaks me out cause my mom actually did walk in on me once and asked what I was doing and even though I probably looked odd for what my excuse was, I said I was listening to music. After that I turned the dose off, buzzkill.

But now, I always feel like someone is watching me. Like last night, which I didn't mention about the wierd things cocaine did, I felt like someone was breathing ice-cold air on the tops of my hands. It was so odd.


lol. "I'm getting fucked up on sounds mom."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm
by yoyodunno
yeah i tried the marijuana one today and started getting freaked out in the middle of it, i didn't know it was part of the effect. then my dad opened up the door and freaked me out even more and screwed my dose.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm
by cameraboirzu
yoyodunno wrote:yeah i tried the marijuana one today and started getting freaked out in the middle of it, i didn't know it was part of the effect. then my dad opened up the door and freaked me out even more and screwed my dose.


Sounds always seem louder during and after dosing for me. Especially marijuanaQH.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:48 pm
by Bloodbane424
cameraboirzu wrote:Yeah, I get it. Just ignore it.
If you can not think about it up to that point, and then be all "here it is..." and just stay calm you'll be fine.
Shortly after that part the effects kick you.


The strongest experience I had with MarijuanaQH is when I was doing it while playing online games, that way I wasn't thinking about the noise that was coming or thinking about how I was going to feel when the pitch dropped.

It just happened and felt fucking amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 pm
by shiko-himura
Bloodbane424 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Yeah, I get it. Just ignore it.
If you can not think about it up to that point, and then be all "here it is..." and just stay calm you'll be fine.
Shortly after that part the effects kick you.


The strongest experience I had with MarijuanaQH is when I was doing it while playing online games, that way I wasn't thinking about the noise that was coming or thinking about how I was going to feel when the pitch dropped.

It just happened and felt fucking amazing.


Wait what? You can dose while distracted?