•    Special Offer
Template

Hey everyone

Discuss the computer software

Hey everyone

Postby 420master » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 pm

just got back from a long vacation....

I thought I would inform everyone that while I was on vacation, I was toying with the creation of binaural beats.... I toyed with the idea of making a kratom dose, but failed miserably.
while it was kind of cool to play with making binaural beats, it is really a complex thing to do and especially if you want to succeed at it... I really realized how much work idoser.com puts into making these doses.

So thank you Idoser for all of your hard work and great doses :D

So that was just the reason I have not been posting as much recently.

PS. Idoser.com, I see people bitching all the time about how long it takes to make doses.. well now i dislike those people :mad: ... seriously everyone , take time to realize how much work really goes into these doses and be grateful :)
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Special Offer

Meditation Pack

Postby cameraboirzu » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Agreed. I can't argue about how long these take to make. I have no talent with SBaGen. Finding out what frequencies work for what effects makes it hard.
Welcome back 420master.
A kratom dose is a really good idea.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby 420master » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:41 pm

glad to be back!!
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby idoser » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 am

Exactly, I-Doser has been researching this for over 10 years and we put a huge focus on QA. We never release a dose until it is over 80% effective with our quality assurance and testing teams. Some of our doses have taken years to develop, and I can't think of any that didn't take at least a year of research, development, and testing. That's what makes us the leaders in binaural brainwave simulations - dedication to it! Glad we have such awesome fans that recognize this. Remember this next time you consider pirating a dose(s) - the crazy amount of man hours from real people's lives that went into the creation of it. That, and a good majority of pirated doses are fakes because so many people got into the "gotta have them all" ideal of releasing our doses that they faked a good amount of them that spread. I've said it before, the only way to be SURE that you have a dose that is going to work is to purchase it. If you aren't getting the effects and you pirated your doses, there ya go - don't expect much. Some 16 yr old was just trying to complete a collection and compiled our text, images, and garbage beats. Pirated doses are great for headaches, and that's about it. Most of them, anyway. For those that purchase, support, and recognize - we love you guys! Thanks for keeping this forum a great resource for everyone.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey everyone

Postby phantom484 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 am

Years! Ok aggreed! No piracy! :D
phantom484
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Software