•    Special Offer
Sacred Simulations

do you do i-doser by yourself?

Discuss the computer software

do you do i-doser by yourself?

Postby jwise » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 pm

do you do it by yourself? im really bored but i think ill get scared doing idoser by myself
jwise
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

I-Doser Guide

Postby Bloodbane424 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Personally I do it alone, but I did once try it with a friend, it was fun.

I-Doser is nothing to be afraid of, it may seem so because it replicates drugs and as a child you are taught that drugs are bad. Thus your brain makes the relation between drugs and bad things, so when you hear about drugs in I-Doser you might naturally be scared at first.

tl;dr your brain thinks I-Doser is bad because of other things it knows that relate to real drugs (bad side effects, addiction, etc.) even though I-Doser has none of that.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby jwise » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Bloodbane424 wrote:Personally I do it alone, but I did once try it with a friend, it was fun.

I-Doser is nothing to be afraid of, it may seem so because it replicates drugs and as a child you are taught that drugs are bad. Thus your brain makes the relation between drugs and bad things, so when you hear about drugs in I-Doser you might naturally be scared at first.

tl;dr your brain thinks I-Doser is bad because of other things it knows that relate to real drugs (bad side effects, addiction, etc.) even though I-Doser has none of that.

yo thanks bro
jwise
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Software