•    Special Offer
Recreational Oddities

Did I get a breakthrough?

Discuss MP3 doses

Did I get a breakthrough?

Postby Jdebz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 pm

So, I've been trying to get idoser to work for a while, and I think I finally got a breakthrough, though my friend sais it might just be a placebo effect. Basically, I did condition then A-Bomb.

At first, I really didn't feel anything for the first about 12 minutes
But for the last, what I think was 3 minutes, It started feeling like I was being bounced back and forth weightlessly, and then was flown off of whatever it was and was spinning.
Was that a placebo, or was that the intended effects? I did it before bed so I might've been dreaming/ asleep, but i woke up straight after the dose, so I don't think it was.

Any insight?
Jdebz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Special Offer

Game Enhancers

Re: Did I get a breakthrough?

Postby l4d_hunter » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Well one time I did gates of hades and in the middle of it my brother (who was already off on it) tells me to to stop snoring and that I was sleeping. Impossible I thought, I was completely awake, but if I recall during the dose I moved my head but couldnt really feel my head moving and then was AWARE I was sleeping I couldn't move but I knew I was asleep I could hear my snoring just barely over the dose... I put off the whole experience as an accidental astral projection.... but if this helps any then let me know ill post my whole experience later , and if your really thinking it's a placebo think... would you have had that sensation any other way? -L4D
l4d_hunter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Did I get a breakthrough?

Postby LucidGamer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 am

Im pretty sure its a breakthrough, but I could be wrong since I have never experienced anything of that nature, but I have experienced feeling as if I was floating gently through space, while simultaneously being sucked into my mattress as if it was a giant marshmallow. At that time even breaking concentration to try and force myself to move I did not lost visuals, and I did NOT move. Even though it felt like I was trying to lift weights my arms were so heavy... So like the famous I-doser quote I have learned to love " Everyone experiences each dose differently " no one has the same exact effects, and even if its similar it is still being experienced by someone different in a completely different way. So I believe this was your BREAKTHROUGH, and not a placebo. Either way Happy dosing and I wish you luck with your next dose !
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to I-Doser Digital Audio