•    Special Offer
Spirit Science

Omg Hand Of God And Anethesia Reports!

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

Omg Hand Of God And Anethesia Reports!

Postby dextromethorphen » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:53 am

Hand Of God: (by Mate)

Ok so at about 20% into it my whole body became numb and i felt like some sort of statue like no movement at all

Then about 47% my head felt like someone was touching it and my body was being.....scanned i guess

then as my mate woke me up i looked around and a MASSIVE white line came in my vision then i looked down at my hands and they were in the weirdest position i started the dose with my hands straight by my waist and now they were crossed arouind my waist.......

all i can say is GREAT trip and i recommend it to all of you guys 10/10

Anethesia:
Omg i know its meant to be like a numbing dose but check this out!

I read on the forums that it was an intense hallucinogetic dose so i thought i would give it a go (thinking it was to numb like saw limbz =p)...i lay down on the couch and put the head phones on. told my mate to push play...then i waited about 20% through i opened my eyes and saw my mates on the computer i smiled and got back to concentrating 5 mins past i looked up and all the lights were off..i thought hmmmm.. wierd but i carryed on bout 68% through i looked up and there was a dim light emiting from the ping pong table i took off my head phones to investigate suddenly i was forced over to the washing basket my head plummeted into the soft clothes i tryed to fight it but it dragged me back in...(almost as if it had a gravitational pull) finally i manage to escape(everything is really dark..!) i back away and smash into the pingpong table pain shoots up my leg..! in the corner of my eye i see the ping pong ball...it spins.. then attacks i run for cover and dive over the couch. i look to make sure the coast was clear then made a dash for the light switch i see the ping pong ball ready again i sprint across the room and switch it on! then i settle back down(sat in the corner for a while)...

awesome!!!! 10/10! :eek:
dextromethorphen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Template

Postby Couch » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:20 pm

wtf? anestesia did that? i gotta go back to that one...
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby dextromethorphen » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 pm

man i had peyote playing at the same time...i think thats y give it a go. :-D
dextromethorphen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby Dazino » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:37 am

Holy shit. o-O That sounds fucking awesome!
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby N1c3 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Wth is with this bump?
You could of just left it alone since it was buried down in the forum somewhere...
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to Tangible Drug Experiences