Page 1 of 1

Hallucinate without drugs?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:09 pm
by UltimaWarrior
Is there any way to hallucinate without IDoser or drugs that's safe? I'm 13 so i don't do drugs sorry guys, I'm scared of what might happen...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:08 pm
by vimick
stay awake for 3-4 days you're body needs the sleep and dream state. you'll start dreaming while you are awake aka hallucinations.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm
by UltimaWarrior
I've read about this but i think my mum would notice if i wasnt sleeping because i get REALLY grouchy. I also read that a spoonful of nutmeg would do the trick too but nutmeg smells horrid let alone taste. :eek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:01 pm
by kr3wskater
Don't try sleep deprivation, it's not really fun. You don't realize that certain things are actually hallucinations and you think they're real.

I've had to post this reply to a few 13 year olds throughout my time on the forums, so I'll do it again.

The only option would be lucid dreaming. Nutmeg is a drug, and you don't want to try it. I can tell you've never been high before, which is a very good place to start. Nutmeg basically gets you high for 24 or more hours (you have to eat the right amount, and it doesn't kick in until 6-8 hours after ingestion) and in moderate to high doses it can cause hallucinations.
Another option is LSA, found in morning glory seeds (go to home depot and buy "Morning Glory Heavenly Blues" or "Flying Saucers", either one will work but make sure they're UNTREATED. If it says treated on the package then you're in for an extremely shitty time. You have to extract the lsa using a cold-water extraction method. If you're interested I can post a very informative link.
The best option however, is cannabis (aka pot, weed , grass, marijuana, mary j, etc). It will get you high, which is definitely a good thing to experience if you want to trip. If you don't have any experience with an altered state (and no, i-doser doesn't count) - such as being high, then you will most likely freak out when you hallucinate.
If you really want to trip then do LSA or shrooms. LSA won't really provide OEVs (unless you take a large dose) and nutmeg is a very very long trip with extreme tiredness after it's over. If you want to get very very high for 12 hours or more do nutmeg, but if you don't know what being high is like then you might not like experiencing it for such long times. And use it with caution, overdoses (and death) have been reported.

And by the way, stay away from salvia, you will trip total balls, and at 13 that is NOT a good idea at all. It could fuck you over big time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:43 pm
by majora2007
Don't do the nutmeg. First thing, it is not a spoonfull, its a whole lot of nutmeg and it is hard to get down and second, the effects on your body is terrible. You may have dehydration (until the trip ends), intense nausea, paranoia, hallucinations, loss of balance, and in some cases a two week hangover. Coming down from your trip, you will sleep for a good 10 hours. Personally I don't think that nutmeg is worth it. If you are really interested, you can check out Erowid and see all the different drugs and herbs on there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:01 pm
by divinorum
majora2007 wrote:Don't do the nutmeg. First thing, it is not a spoonfull, its a whole lot of nutmeg and it is hard to get down and second, the effects on your body is terrible. You may have dehydration (until the trip ends), intense nausea, paranoia, hallucinations, loss of balance, and in some cases a two week hangover. Coming down from your trip, you will sleep for a good 10 hours. Personally I don't think that nutmeg is worth it. If you are really interested, you can check out Erowid and see all the different drugs and herbs on there.


erowid.org for the win! Its an amazing site for anyone who wants to try anything. My tips, read the background, learn the chemistry, and read at least four good, four bad, and two train wreck experiences. After you do that see if you still want to try it. Be smart about what you put in your body, look it up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:05 pm
by kr3wskater
Yup, that shit's my bible. There's also a forum regarding these entheogenic matters with it's own section for chemistry, it's great. I did mention to use it with caution (hence the side effects) and that there would be extreme tiredness afterward and figured that if he was interested he'd do his research and read up on all the other side effects. On the other hand, he seemed like someone just interested in what "oh em G tripping bawwwwwlz" off something legal, assuming it'd be like an i-doser experience, now that i think of it, he probably wouldn't do much research...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 pm
by divinorum
Yeah, the people who work over there are geniuses. Just over a year ago didn't even know about erowid until I saw Ness post up something about it. From then on I considered myself a drug nerd. I must have spent at least twenty hours or more just on that site reading about different things. I actually plan on growing some salvia with some help from erowid's cultivation sections. I completely recommend that anybody (not sure if kids should be taking real drugs, but I cant stop em) research any new drug they want to take thoroughly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm
by Brain Damage
kr3wskater wrote:Don't try sleep deprivation, it's not really fun. You don't realize that certain things are actually hallucinations and you think they're real.

I've had to post this reply to a few 13 year olds throughout my time on the forums, so I'll do it again.

The only option would be lucid dreaming. Nutmeg is a drug, and you don't want to try it. I can tell you've never been high before, which is a very good place to start. Nutmeg basically gets you high for 24 or more hours (you have to eat the right amount, and it doesn't kick in until 6-8 hours after ingestion) and in moderate to high doses it can cause hallucinations.
Another option is LSA, found in morning glory seeds (go to home depot and buy "Morning Glory Heavenly Blues" or "Flying Saucers", either one will work but make sure they're UNTREATED. If it says treated on the package then you're in for an extremely shitty time. You have to extract the lsa using a cold-water extraction method. If you're interested I can post a very informative link.
The best option however, is cannabis (aka pot, weed , grass, marijuana, mary j, etc). It will get you high, which is definitely a good thing to experience if you want to trip. If you don't have any experience with an altered state (and no, i-doser doesn't count) - such as being high, then you will most likely freak out when you hallucinate.
If you really want to trip then do LSA or shrooms. LSA won't really provide OEVs (unless you take a large dose) and nutmeg is a very very long trip with extreme tiredness after it's over. If you want to get very very high for 12 hours or more do nutmeg, but if you don't know what being high is like then you might not like experiencing it for such long times. And use it with caution, overdoses (and death) have been reported.

And by the way, stay away from salvia, you will trip total balls, and at 13 that is NOT a good idea at all. It could fuck you over big time.


i can tell youve never been high either. you dont trip when u smoke pot, i smoke pot, and the only thing that happens is u get hungry and get tired

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm
by powerade
Brain Damage wrote:i can tell youve never been high either. you dont trip when u smoke pot, i smoke pot, and the only thing that happens is u get hungry and get tired


you must be smoking shitty pot then. Good pot gives me vivid and colorful visuals. And while food tastes amazing, the weed doesnt make you hungry; maybe thirsty from the cottonmouth though. As for making you tired, ive smoked blunts of kush and it never made me tired, I chilled for a while then played an intense game of basketball. Mids do make you feel lazy and tired sometime though, it depends on what kind of person you are.

If you want some legal hallucinogens, look up DPT. Its chemically similar to DMT and is unscheduled in the US. Some church in Manhattan uses it for spiritual purposes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am
by mackenzie7386
Thanx for sharing

Drug Rehab

Re:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 am
by zouloum
vimick wrote:stay awake for 3-4 days you're body needs the sleep and dream state. you'll start dreaming while you are awake aka hallucinations.

actually no not at all i stayed awake for 72 hours straight once (because my stupid brainz didin't wan't to sleep)
and i didn't have any hallucinations, my body just felt horrible that's all.