Postby SpaceKat267 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Shit works :D
SpaceKat267
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Celestial Simulations

Postby kr3wskater » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Once again, trip reports is for REAL drugs...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby divinorum » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:49 pm

kr3wskater wrote:Once again, trip reports is for REAL drugs...

Technically he did use a real drug (smoked the opium). But this is the coke thread.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby kr3wskater » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:56 pm

ya, and im pretty sure the OP was talkin bout the dose. Thats weird what sickboy said because L. virosa is a sedative, no reason to use it with a (virtual) stimulant.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby divinorum » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Lol, that did not even occur to me.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby kr3wskater » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Haha, seemed like a one post lame thing, let's leave this thread be, nothing of too much interest here.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby kr3wskater » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 pm

I was talking about the original post, you're cool in my book (unlike a lot of the newer members). You're post was fine, i just meant the OP was a dumb one post thing of no significance to anything. And most of the time when i use any stimulants with sedatives i end up getting a weird "uppity" couchlock, but everyone has their own chemistry so to each his own.

For the record in all my posts i was saying that the original post had nothing to do with real drugs (and if it did, it was pointless), and i kept referencing back to that, not that your post sickboy. At first i just interpreted your post as you thinking wild lettuce was a stimulant also, but obviously you have more knowledge than that. Sorry if i wasn't clear man.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby divinorum » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 pm

kr3wskater wrote:I was talking about the original post, you're cool in my book (unlike a lot of the newer members). You're post was fine, i just meant the OP was a dumb one post thing of no significance to anything. And most of the time when i use any stimulants with sedatives i end up getting a weird "uppity" couchlock, but everyone has their own chemistry so to each his own.

For the record in all my posts i was saying that the original post had nothing to do with real drugs (and if it did, it was pointless), and i kept referencing back to that, not that your post sickboy. At first i just interpreted your post as you thinking wild lettuce was a stimulant also, but obviously you have more knowledge than that. Sorry if i wasn't clear man.

I agree with kr3wskater, you (sickboy) are a hell of a lot cooler than almost most members in this forum recently.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby -steinz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:44 pm

divinorum wrote:
kr3wskater wrote:I was talking about the original post, you're cool in my book (unlike a lot of the newer members). You're post was fine, i just meant the OP was a dumb one post thing of no significance to anything. And most of the time when i use any stimulants with sedatives i end up getting a weird "uppity" couchlock, but everyone has their own chemistry so to each his own.

I agree with kr3wskater, you (sickboy) are a hell of a lot cooler than almost most members in this forum recently.

And im almost as cool as you guys O.O
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to Tangible Drug Experiences