•    Special Offer
Dangerous Doses

Tramadol "Pain-Killer" - Is it worth it?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

Tramadol "Pain-Killer" - Is it worth it?

Postby Shrimpo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 am

Hi, the other day I got ahold of two Tramadol pills with the imprint, AN 627. Turn out they're 50mg Tramadol HCl generic meds. I was wondering, what will the effects feel like? Is it safe if I ingest two (100mg) if I weight around 145lb and am about 5'10in tall? Are these even opiates since they're not scheduled? Will I feel euphoric and/or a sense of well-being? Thanks for reading. Have a nice day. :D
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Special Offer

Template

Re: Tramadol "Pain-Killer" - Is it worth it?

Postby navigrassor » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 am

I was prescribed Ultram for moderate pain after surgery. My incisions bothered me, and I took 4 pills a day for the first 3 days, then usually 2 a day. However, the side effects: nausea, palpitations, dizziness, drowsiness AND sleeplessness, constipation and mental vagueness were really too unpleasant to be rid of minor pain, so after a week I stopped taking it. It is annoying that after stopping it, I suffered nausea, palpitations, and weakness/drowsiness after large meals--possibly due to withdrawal.
Last edited by navigrassor on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
navigrassor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Tramadol "Pain-Killer" - Is it worth it?

Postby Shrimpo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 am

Thanks for your reply. I experimented with 150mg and I gotta say... too much anticipation for a feeling so little that it's hardly noticable. The only "pronounced" feeling I encountered was the feeling of weightlessness in my limbs, particularly my arms. Other than that, It's like huffing paint... worthless.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to Tangible Drug Experiences