•    Special Offer
Designer Simulations

Hand of God/Gates of Hades fakes/homebrews

Discuss the computer software

Hand of God/Gates of Hades fakes/homebrews

Postby Reality_is_a_Dream » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 am

I was told in Ask the Admin that the ones that can be downloaded from a torrent site are fake; not the real GoH and HoG.

Does that make them homebrews, and thus legal to use? Also, does anyone else love that HoG backwards is GoH?
Reality_is_a_Dream
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Template

Postby idoser » Tue May 25, 2010 7:53 am

Most torrent premium doses are fake - we have actually never seen a real one in the wild. People have created them to gain status with a premium posted dose or to claim they have a complete collection. Dont expect them to work hardly, if at all.

They are also absolutely NOT LEGAL. We own the I-Doser trademark name and copyright, and often bundled with official doses. Doesnt matter if it's homebrew, it is dilution of brand and we will (and have) taken legal action. I-Doser is not an open platform- its our way to control quality and make sure you get the best we have to offer.

Short answer - buy the doses directly from us.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to I-Doser Software