•    Special Offer
Template

Clonidine + Smoking Organic Cat Nip = I'M BAFFLED!!!??

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

Clonidine + Smoking Organic Cat Nip = I'M BAFFLED!!!??

Postby Shrimpo » Sun May 09, 2010 2:58 am

Hi, today I took 2 0.1mg Clonidine tablets for sleep and... well... couldn't sleep so WHILE on it so I stayed up searching for some miu-sac (music) when I remembered I had dried out a large leaf of my home-grown Catnip plant from my back yard. I had previously tried smoking store bought already dried catnip bits for a dollor... I was out of weed. Anyways, I thought to myself, "Damn... I wish I had some kind bud." In my, sort of, sleepy haze I remembered my catnip. It was left to dry in an Altoids tin with poked holes all around (It's gotta breathe, ey?) for ~ 4-6 days or so. It was completely dried and to my suprise, sort of looked like some good bud (as in a nice kind of pale green with a shot-load of hairs that glistened in the light like crystals.) The appearence already drew me in as I had images of my past "gold-mine" deals that ended with me being high off 4 hits out of my metal home-made pipe. I whipped out my X-Acto knife and started to shred the single leaf into bits and peices. As I shredded the leaf, It gradually started to turn into an illusion possessing the appearence marijuana, shredded and ready to be rolled into a smooth blunt. As I was shredding the leaf and day-dreaming of my past experiences with marijuana, the pungent smells, that were being released from the Catnip leaf, resembled a very, very, very similar skunk smell with a hint of fresh mowed grass along side a cool blast of mentol freshness that bundeled up in my rose closely similar to marijuana to the point of being convinced that my catnip had somehow cross-breed with a marijuana plant to create a new straing of Catnip looking marijuana plant possessing both mint and Sativa characteristics. So, I pack the bits of leaf into my home-made bowl/pipe and really compressed it to fit the whole bits and peices of the leaf in. As I gazed down at the bowl, the resemblence was suprising. I really started to believe that I had actually packed REAL marijuana into my bowl. I opened my window (I know the smell of burnt Catnip is horrid) I flicked my light and slowely inched it closer to the bowl. I inhaled softely and to my suprise the smoke tastes awfully similar to how marijuana tastes... then, I exhaled and the taste of the smoke went from pleasent to quite nasty but bearable. I had taken two hits and burnt about half of my big bowl packed with Catnip shards. I had felt nothing until I started to head back into my room to examine how much I had actually smoked. I started to see strange orbs filled with color out of my peripheral vision and Visual Snow (prob from my HPPD). I felt a pleasent but weak body high. It was strong enough to suprise me though. I know how they say Catnip is a pot-heads alternative... I can see why now. It looks, smells, and tastes pretty similar. I bet most of these profound effects were probably from the sleep med I had taken 3 hours earlier but, IT WORKED....somehow. Thanks for reading.

P.S. How do you like my writing? :D
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch

Postby LeeviON » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:07 pm

You write a good english, way better than mine, but you could write like... you americans know the word.. like that it would be easier to read. Your text is a little hard to read because everything is so close together, you know what i mean? :D
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby mackenzie7386 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am

Thanx for sharing
mackenzie7386
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Clonidine + Smoking Organic Cat Nip = I'M BAFFLED!!!??

Postby bitchlover96 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm

When I was 12 I took clonidine for insomnia, I ended up accidently getting addicted to it because I built up a tolerance. I've also tried catnip, it was pretty good and got me pretty chill but not high. I wouldn't combine drugs though, you could end up regretting it later, even if it's something legal and completely harmless like catnip.
bitchlover96
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Return to Tangible Drug Experiences