•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Looking for a great dose, any ideas?

Discuss the computer software

Looking for a great dose, any ideas?

Postby NigTiMare » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey.

Well, I've tried I-Doser for 2 weeks now, I think. But now, I'm looking for a really cool dose.
I would like to know, what would you recommend me. I wanna feel something great, happy. I would like to feel something... Warm, like somebody would be holding me. I would like to feel something like love. I would like to feel a love. I would like to fall in love. It's hard to explain, what I would like to feel.
But I hope that you could recommend me one or two, maybe more doses what I should test.

I apologize, if you don't understand me. English is not my primary language and somehow it's just hard to explain what I would like to feel.

Thanks.
NigTiMare
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Prescription Simulations 2

Re: Looking for a great dose, any ideas?

Postby Priceless » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

ecstasy you are warm you love everything you feel loved etc. its great stuff "no rat poison in this shit no need to worrie Lolz"
Priceless
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Looking for a great dose, any ideas?

Postby NigTiMare » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:43 pm

I think that ecstasy didn't hit me like I wanted it to. Maybe I try First love one day. Somehow I want to feel something like that again :)
NigTiMare
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Return to I-Doser Software