•    Special Offer
Spirit Science

iPhone vs. PC, different sounds for A-Bomb?

Discuss the computer software

iPhone vs. PC, different sounds for A-Bomb?

Postby shafiqdms1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 am

So like, I have the iPhone app as well as the Windows version of I-doser. And when I played A-bomb on my iPhone, it sounded MUCH different from the one on my Windows. Like, there were many dynamic voices and music and stuff, while the one on the computer just has the frequency tones and no music, am I doing something wrong or is it supposed to be like that? If it's supposed to be like that, then why so?
shafiqdms1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch

Re: iPhone vs. PC, different sounds for A-Bomb?

Postby Willic676 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Well on the I Pod version they add white noise to carry the beat but on the other versions its just the plain beat.
Willic676
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: iPhone vs. PC, different sounds for A-Bomb?

Postby idoser » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Not quite - iphone, MP3s, and CDs have carrier tones (white nose) plus an ambient background (music type effects). For the PC computer APP, it is just the binaural tone and carrier with no music. People prefer different styles of tones, so try both.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to I-Doser Software