•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

I-Doser Application Options

Discuss the computer software

I-Doser Application Options

Postby Yuki Sorrelwood » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Great work with making the I-Doser player, but as we all know that nothing can stay without changes. I have found that I-Doser helps me fall asleep and helps me wake up. I have also found that I listen to condition before every dose and I have a few doses that I listen to daily.
What I would like to see from the I-Doser Player:

Playlist: allowing you to listen to condition then another dose with out having to move or search for your dose.

Alarm settings: Like to fall asleep using I-Doser? Want to wake up with I-Doser? Have a setting that will play a dose at a certain time. I personally have my computer set up to wake me up with an alarm then to open and play French Roast.

Library: No longer having to click open and search for your dose, just scroll down the list and click on the one you want. **I know that you at I-Doser use the open feature to make sure that everyone agrees to the TOS. To keep with that you would put it before you open the I-Doser Player.**

Library Filter: I know that I am not the only one here that owns doses from different categories, and if I-Doser adds a library to their player, we will need some type of filter to allow us to pick what doses we want. Time to time I don't know what I am really looking for and it becomes a pain to open up firefox and head over to the I-Doser store to look for what dose I want to listen to. Filters would include but not limited to; Diet, Recreational, Hallucinogenic, Prescription, Spiritual, Designer, Game Enhancer, Sexual, Stimulant, Sleep, Sedative, Anti Anxiety, Experimental, Steroid, Pure, Reset, Quick Hit, Sense. Other Filters would include by date created, Strength, and Name.

Favorites: Everyone has doses that they listen to more then others. I would like to see a section that has your most played doses up to 5 doses.
Yuki Sorrelwood
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Sport Simulations

Re: I-Doser Application Options

Postby Crater7 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I love this idea!
Crater7
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Postby NuclearTigre » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 am

These are some amazing suggestions!! I have premium idoser application, and it's ok with the mp3, visualization and mp3 export options with skins, but these additions would make my $50 worth it! A library function would be awesome. I wouldn't have to keep pressing load dose and manually scroll over doses to find out which one to use.
NuclearTigre
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby idoser » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 am

Yes, v5 added a library, slipstreaming (queue), and so so much more. If you are using v4, upgrade immediately here: http://www.i-doser.com/download
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to I-Doser Software