•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Software Store Update

I-Doser.com press releases

Software Store Update

Postby idoser » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 am

Today I-Doser took the next step in dose sales evolution with the launch of https://www.IDoserSoftware.com This new storefront combines our PC/MAC Software and Dose sales into one beautifully designed site, SSL Secured, new high resolution dose images and so much more.

Unfortunately this means the old /store and /storev3 links are no longer valid.

I know some of you super users have rather detailed reviews and guides posted around the forum - some linking images and products from these old sites.

I kindly ask that the forum VIPs update any of the top tier posts to link to the new https://www.IDoserSoftware.com over the older links.

Happy Dosing
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Special Offer

Template

Re: Software Store Update

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

Thank you for informing us. This is great news. I will be updating my threads as soon as possible. I currently do not have the time but it will happen today.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby masonraus » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 am

The new store looks great! I love the new layout!
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby PiCiNk0 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Yea I like it! Especially that full length description of every dose in preview, now i don't have to open the dose to read whole description :D Only thing i don't like are those shortcuts of sections like "STIM instead of Stimulation" but that's just trifle... Great change!
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 pm

I actually really like the new minimal look. I wish the store was dark themed or had a lights off switch and that the free software can be purchased in the store for 0.00 instead of linking off the store. Just some ideas. I really like the dark theme.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to PRESS RELEASES