•    Special Offer
Pure Simulations

Time delay on app/Dose?

Discuss the computer software

Time delay on app/Dose?

Postby jaredliles2000 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello I-Doser, first of all you guys rock and I will support you and your advances with all the vigor of Billy Mayes selling Girl Scout cookies. LOVE what you're doin here :)

I was wondering if you guys would consider adding a time delay option on your next program version. Maybe manually input a user-defined time, say 30sec and push play. it could tick or gently beep every 10sec or something then when 30sec is up it would launch the chosen dose.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but sometimes I need a moment to get my head cleared, and a motion as simple as looking for and then clicking the play button can be a distraction on my tougher days. Or maybe i wanna dose lying in bed with the wireless 'phones (In the other room) and getting to bed and lying down and getting comfortable burns through the first 45sec of a dose...or more.

Thanks for readin guys, just thought I throw that one out there :)
jaredliles2000
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Special Offer

Quick Hit Simulations

Re: Time delay on app/Dose?

Postby ngphil22 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:26 pm

A time delay would be nice, I'm with you on that.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Time delay on app/Dose?

Postby Premysl » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 am

I agree. It takes some time to lay down comfortably getting ready to dose.
Premysl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Software