•    Special Offer
Binge Pack

Iphone App password glitch?

Get user supplied support

Iphone App password glitch?

Postby marth22 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

I just bought the dose green and it asked me to enter a password, i used my apple password to pay and the app closed. It kept closing the second i opened it so i restarted my phone. When i tried after the restart it worked but immediatly asked for my password. The app only doesnt close if i dont buy or enter my password. I just redownloaded the app so i cant even restore my purchases cuz it closes after i enter the password. So i am basically stuck with the base doses and sometimes the app just closes during doses, this didnt happen when i had the app last year...
marth22
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Pure Simulations

Re: Iphone App password glitch?

Postby idoser » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:13 am

Never heard of that issue. Purchases and the app is working fine. Maybe you have an issue with your apple account.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby marth22 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Its not my account because ive been buying other things, maybe its because im a couple of iphone updates behind? Maybe upgrading to ios 7 will fix it
marth22
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby idoser » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 am

Several updates behind? Yes, start by updating your phone. It has been fully tested with iOS 7 across all devices so start by updating - especially if you are many updates behind.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to I-Doser Support