•    Special Offer
Prescription Simulations 2

Failed to query inventory error

Get user supplied support

Failed to query inventory error

Postby BeeGee » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:44 pm

I have an android phone and when I first started purchasing doses I could. Then I started getting this error message: Failed to query inventory: labResult: Error refreshing inventory (querying prices of items). (response: 5: Developer error) and I can no longer purchase doses. I checked with Google and they said it's not on their end. Anybody else have this problem and how have you solved it?
BeeGee
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Prescription Simulations 2

Re: Failed to query inventory error

Postby idoser » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:24 pm

This has been resolved in the new version. Can you please update the app to 1.2.6 from Google Play Store and see if it fixes this error?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BeeGee » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 pm

The new one didn't fix it right away. I had to go and delete updates from the Google Play Store program(return to factory settings), open I-doser, which would fail and close, open again and click on what I wanted to buy and it would work for just that one purchase. I would have to repeat the process to buy others. I was then having problems getting all my purchases back on my phone, so I did the same routine, deleting the I-doser program, deleting Google Play Store updates, downloading the program, deleting Google update again and downloading my purchases. After 3-4 times of doing this it finally started working and I no longer need to delete Google Play updates. Hurrah! At Last!
BeeGee
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby idoser » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 am

I'm guessing you needed the new version (1.2.6) and when you deleted it and reinstalled the new version it is working now. If you posted a bad Play Store review because of this, can you update it? If you didnt post one, can you post a good one? :)
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to I-Doser Support