•    Special Offer
Template

Am i getting some effects

Get user supplied support

Am i getting some effects

Postby Dosesss » Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 am

Hi guys im new to i-doser, i tried quick happy (didn't work), French roast (a little bit worked feeling different and a little bit awake after the dose), annnnnd yesterday i gave nitrous a chance, i darken my room and covered my eyes with a black shirt, started to dosing first part of the dose nothing happened but in the middle part i felt like someone massaging to my eyes i thought someone was in my room after that my bed felt like moving and dose finished after the dose i only felt numb and very very little dizzy. Am i doing this right? i will listen again nitrous again hope i will get the full effecta this time.
Dosesss
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Prescription Simulations 1

Re: Am i getting some effects

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sat May 16, 2015 1:00 pm

For the sounds of it, you are getting some borderline effects! I'd suggest continuing dosing with this dose, however I also suggest trying out a dose called "A-bomb" I heard a lot of people get breakthrough effects on this dose.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Am i getting some effects

Postby Dosesss » Sun May 17, 2015 2:47 am

SpaceMiNd wrote:For the sounds of it, you are getting some borderline effects! I'd suggest continuing dosing with this dose, however I also suggest trying out a dose called "A-bomb" I heard a lot of people get breakthrough effects on this dose.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd

thank you very much your answer i will try a bomb too
Dosesss
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Support