•    Special Offer
Sport Simulations

Most Euphoric Dose

Get user supplied support

Most Euphoric Dose

Postby PrinceMush » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Hey guys, I know this may be a rhetorical question, seeing as everyone experiences doses differently. But I would like to know what you guys think is the best dose that can bring me a euphoric experience. Thanks!
PrinceMush
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Recreational Simulations 1

Re: Most Euphoric Dose

Postby StealthTheUnknown » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 pm

PrinceMush wrote:Hey guys, I know this may be a rhetorical question, seeing as everyone experiences doses differently. But I would like to know what you guys think is the best dose that can bring me a euphoric experience. Thanks!

I think you may be confused about the idea behind a rhetorical question. You may mean a redundant question, one that is frequently asked, or a question that is difficult to answer.

Anyways, for a euphoric session, I have heard great things about the Opium session and the Cannabinoid series (eg. marijuana, Hash, Budder, the mobile Green, and their respective quick-hits). If you want something I have personally tried that was a great uplifting experience, I would recommend Delta. Something about it is very uplifting. I also tried Hand of God, which was great for me, but that one could be potentially frightening. On the mellow side, any of the anti-anxiety sessions are good as well. Divinorum is one of my personal favorites (it saves me a bit of money sometimes when I want to buy some salvia to make some salvia tea). Just play around with the ones you find interest in.
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Most Euphoric Dose

Postby YoungAce705 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:48 pm

In my opinion I say crack is the most euphoric. Ive done the dose a few times and it was so euphoric it was almost overwhelming. But I would highly recommend this dose
YoungAce705
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Return to I-Doser Support