•    Special Offer
Chemical Doses

Electronics

Who are you?

Electronics

Postby Enthralled » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:53 pm

Well first im not going to introduce my self. It said off topic discussion so i post here. :) Now, anyone on this site interested in High Voltage related Electronics. I am a member of www.4hv.org and im absolutely intrigued by the stuff they concoct. I have currently mastered only one tesla coil that burned up after 2 minutes. Im not that good with electronics though, but i know enough. And i have a few lab kits at the house. Like an electronics learning lab kit which is actually aimed for 10+ but it still is good for people my age. And i have a kit on learning about microcontrollers. Both from radioshack.

They arent too expensive. The microcontroller kit was an easy $90 and the learning lab kit is $60-$65, and they are worth it. I can help anyone if they want to start off with the basics.

I personally love the sound of a high voltage transformer running off of mains. I love the sound it makes.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Special Offer

Fictional Powerhouses
Return to Introductions