•    Special Offer
Sacred Simulations

My main reason for wanting to experience LD

Be aware in dreams

My main reason for wanting to experience LD

Postby Kre8tiv » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:35 pm

I primarily got into i-doser for the "betterment" and "improvement" types of doses, but as I kept researching, I am exceedingly interested in the whole topic and concept of Lucid and Conscious dreaming, mainly because to me it is very interesting, especially the way i-doser covers it in their tutorial video, ..and over the top and way out there...."outside the box". ....but I have a bigger reason for wanting to be able to experience this. There is someone who was very close to me that I want to see again. Even if I know she's not real in the dream, it would be unbelievable to experience being with her again in that dream. Is this possible? Am I looking at this possibility all wrong? Has anyone else had this thought, wanted to do this in an LD, or actually done or attained it? I hope and welcome to anyone who wants to reply to this.....
Kre8tiv
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch
Return to Lucid Dreaming