•    Special Offer
Recreational Oddities

Post your lucid dreams here.

Be aware in dreams

Post your lucid dreams here.

Postby the_poison125 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 am

Share your experiances here.

Ive had two and both of them were not done with idoser but whatever.

LD 1

Flying over and island then waking up =P

LD 2

Becoming lucid them going " FUCK YES " *starts flying* then my mum woke me up

Not very interesting but whatever. Hopefully I-Doser will help :D
the_poison125
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Fictional Powerhouses

Postby blackplague » Mon May 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Here.
I had one I was in bed (in the dream) I thought I was awake but I was in the dream.
I looked up and noticed my hands were different.
I became lucid. I hovered over my bed and went through a mirror in my room and ended up in a house I used to live in.
I made myself concentrate on exiting the house and i ended up somewhere else. like in a jungle.
a huge lion tries to kill me and i woke up.

that's one I can't remember my others.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby repeldarkness11 » Mon May 26, 2008 3:44 pm

My friend was casting black magic spells at me, I discovered I was dreaming so I charged up a kamehameha (used to be a DBZ fan :P) and launched it at him, turning him into black powder. A very interesting lucid dream. :D
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby sharperguy » Wed May 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Used the MILD method to try to LD. (this is where you keep saying to yourself that you will have a lucid dream)

I had a large series of false awakenings and very disturbing,"trip-like", dreams, finally ending with a lucid dream.

I was lying in bed, and at first it felt perfectly real. But then I realised I was fully dressed and thought "dammit, I must still be dreaming".

Then I realised that this was actually a good thing and very slowly got out of bed.

Unfortunately it all started to break down from there on. Suddenly for no reason I was on the top bunk of my bed, and there was a clothes drying rack in my room that wasnt usually there, plus the lights came on without me noticing.

I got out of bed and flew cautiously through the ceiling.

The dream didnt seem to be able to create a realistic landscape so instead it made a simpler version out of plasticine. Everything slowly started to break down so eventually I just gave up and woke up.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby Sauron_ » Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Oh man, I'll tell you about this dream I had a few nights ago. I had taken the 30 min LD dose right before going to sleep, so here goes:

I was in my classroom, everything seemed so real, so vivid. But I wasn't controlling my dream. I was sitting on a desk, and I conscioussly wanted to move away from it, but I couldn't, everytime I tried it felt like I was paralysed. So, well eventually a few familiar faces entered the room. I participated in their lesson (I think they had drama class or something) even though I wasn't supposed to be there and I really felt that I wanted to leave the room, I couldn't. Then all I can remember is sitting on a bus with these people going away for a class trip (and I wasn't even a part of their class), I remember the bus ride quite detailed. It felt like I sat on that bus for several hours, and we were going on a very small road, almost so the bus couldn't pass through. Then we got to some sort of a shopping mall/hotel and here it gets even more wierd. I don't really know how to describe it, but there was a swimming pool in the middle of this place, and in a sudden I was wearing swimming clothes!!?! I was apparently supposed to compete in a swimming contest against my friends. I remember jumping into the pool, but this is where the dream comes to an end.

The strange thing is that I felt that I could control some aspects of the dream, but it always seemed that some things was already set out for me. Almost like a computer game, you have several levels that you can play, but you can't change the storyline, or the environment. Odd, huh?
Sauron_
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby SunTzus » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:31 pm

I've practiced Lucid Dreaming for a few months and I still have many problems but by far my favourite was when I basically reenacted GTA 4.

Im in my bed and I roll over and hit an M16 or whatever type of gun.
When I saw that I knew I was dreaming, so I tried concentrating on going through my door but I just going through the wall (not enough practice in concentration). and I appeared in Toronto and I just started running around shooting people, then I was about to get shot then the dream ended.

That was a fab. but messed up dream
SunTzus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby Wolf[Pack] » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:55 am

I have only lucid dreamed one time. It was pretty cool and before I had done anything interesting I woke up :(
Wolf[Pack]
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to Lucid Dreaming