•    Special Offer
Recreational Simulations 1

I use to have LD all the time

Be aware in dreams

Postby smatt454 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:41 am

I don't know what's been affecting me.

Throughout my life I have completely changed sleeping habits. For months I'd fall asleep at 11, and wake up at 6. A lot of the time I only got 3 hours of sleep for weeks at a time.

I can remember countless lucid dreams as a young child. I think my last one was when I was around 10-13. I was conscious of my dreams about 95% of the time, and about 60-80% were LD. It was amazing, but in the past 5 years I hardly ever remember a dream. My sleep schedule fluctuates a lot...I'm wondering if that is.

Why did I lose this "ability". Lucid dreams are so amazing and I want to have another experience. If there's anything I can do to bring this back, I would appreciate some help. (I have looked up a lot of information, but I wanted to know what the most effective method would be).
smatt454
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Dangerous Doses

Postby N1-Mass_Murderer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

this happened to me..

My Solution - when i had a week off from school (vacation) i went on lucid dream websites and listen to the lucid dream dose on my ipod when i went to sleep (converted from the 1 i bought).. constantly doing reality checks (every 5-30 mins) & i started remembering dreams again the 2nd day.. lucid dreamed after about 10 days
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby Wolf[Pack] » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:50 pm

If you read about lucid dreaming you will find that this is normal. When everyone is a child they have many lucid dreams, I can remember always realizing my dream in a nightmare and waking myself up. As you get older you just lose the ability to be naturally lucid without trying, and it is a bit more difficult.
Wolf[Pack]
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby whale » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 pm

My dreams used to be reruns when i was a kid
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby D.Erugs » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 pm

It seems that lately that is all I do -- but then I started wondering if it was astral travel and I was doing it in my sleep and sort of becoming more aware of it. Normally I can tell the difference, but right now I cant seem to. Ive been doing it a lot, there has also been a lot of stress in my life lately. One thing that is starting to make me think maybe its not lucid dreaming after all is that I cant seem to effect the dream. I dont know. Anyone else have any input? Feel free to ask questions, and Ill do my best to answer them.
D.Erugs
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to Lucid Dreaming