•    Special Offer
Chakra Collection

This stuff really works

When the mind leaves body

Postby Enthralled » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:46 pm

Ness wrote:Alright, that post made no sense. First, when did I say anything (in this thread) about a pointless religion and you trying to shove it down my throat? Second, that was a joke and should easily be discerned as such. Third, proselytizing in a more casual tone is STILL proselytizing, so yeah, you officially ARE trying to shove religion down mine and everyone who reads that post's throat's.

Haha, ok if you say so.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm

   Special Offer

Designer Simulations

Postby Enthralled » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:00 pm

I wrote:
Ness wrote:Alright, that post made no sense. First, when did I say anything (in this thread) about a pointless religion and you trying to shove it down my throat? Second, that was a joke and should easily be discerned as such. Third, proselytizing in a more casual tone is STILL proselytizing, so yeah, you officially ARE trying to shove religion down mine and everyone who reads that post's throat's.

Haha, ok if you say so.

Oh and one other thing Ness, you took that the wrong way. It WAS in response to you but i wasnt talking offensively. Im not the type to try and give offense so if i did, my apologies. Secondly....i wasnt really talking to you at all, in fact it really was just in connection with your post.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm

Postby Ness » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:06 pm

Alright....I was kind of confused there.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Postby Saphrax » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:08 am

vale. STFU! god your annoying
Saphrax
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:57 am

Postby limptaco » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:32 pm

Sorry...I'm going to have to write the original topic writers experience as a false experience and just a very lucid dream. I'm sorry, but I've had experiences with astral projection before, and I, along with at least 20 other people can tell you what's to come. Although if I did, I'd be looked at wierd and become more hated than Vale. (no offense)
limptaco
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Ness » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:50 pm

Nobody hates Vale except maybe a douchebag or two.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Re: This stuff really works

Postby Mike V » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Sator wrote:
grandpa-jackson wrote:
I have to warn you all to prepare for the year 2015
store lots of food tin cans of food keep well and so dose water and alcohol.


Have you ever heard of the Mayan Calendar or the 2012 calculation/prophecy?

If NOT, you´re experience scares me.


There's so much evidence backing up that date it scares the shit out of me. I am like obsessed with learning about this. Thats the first thing i thought when i heard year 2015 and a low population number.

The best explanation is polar shift.
Mike V
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 am

Postby snowman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:18 pm

zeitgiest movie...... thats some freaky shit!
snowman
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Postby kr3wskater » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:30 pm

If you actually look past the bullshit, Mayans have openly stated (in interviews) that the 2012 theory is a misinterpretation, it's not the end of the world or anything, it's just going to be the beginning of a new phase for their calendar. I don't remember exactly what it said, but i'm sure i could find the link somewhere...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 pm

Re: This stuff really works

Postby Gordo94 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:16 am

Mike V wrote:
Sator wrote:
grandpa-jackson wrote:
I have to warn you all to prepare for the year 2015
store lots of food tin cans of food keep well and so dose water and alcohol.


Have you ever heard of the Mayan Calendar or the 2012 calculation/prophecy?

If NOT, you´re experience scares me.


There's so much evidence backing up that date it scares the shit out of me. I am like obsessed with learning about this. Thats the first thing i thought when i heard year 2015 and a low population number.

The best explanation is polar shift.


made me think the try going to the end of 2012 instead :P
Gordo94
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 am

Postby patr1ck » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 am

I have to warn you all to prepare for the year 2015
store lots of food tin cans of food keep well and so dose water and alcohol.


lol, nobody will, because if everybody prepares for it, the vision you had would not be real, and that future would not occur. It's the time-travel paradox :P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=V7AupwRJr ... re=related
patr1ck
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Postby ookpaya » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 pm

the hardest part of a pre-determined disaster is pretending you're not exited
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby cameraboirzu » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:59 am

Beanmaster wrote:next time you do an oobe, check if its real.
Like seeing things in OOBE you neve saw, and after you are back in your body, control if it was real.
Because most OOBE's are just LD's you should check it


Thats not true. Lucid dreams are dream states. OOBE's are when you can get yourself into an astral plane by meditation and concentration. When you get into a light trance, you practice pulling your astral body into the plane.

Similar to a Lucid Dream, but your mind creates everything for you, and you have a decent amount of control. LD's you have total control, and they aren't as "real looking"
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:13 am

Postby dryadhater » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 pm

You can only see the true future if you have god conciousness which is infinite by itself which are the propabilities of the future you see yourself in akasha. So basically what you see has an infinite propability to be true and an infinite probability not to be true you decide for yourself if it happens or not, however considering that your conciousness is not a realized infinite you cannot make this probability to be an infinite yes or not, so basically propability is uknown, however it will not be exactly as you have seen it.
dryadhater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 am

Re: This stuff really works

Postby mrfourtysevenman » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:51 am

grandpa-jackson wrote:I tried the astral projection sound thing works. I listened to it tonight and i could see my body as i floated up. I heard voices calling me but the book i have on astral travel told me the voices can lead you to evil.

On my trip i traveled forward in time to 2015 and there is nothing but ice.
The population is just over 2000.

Lots of people have died from the cold food is hard to find.

I have to warn you all to prepare for the year 2015
store lots of food tin cans of food keep well and so dose water and alcohol.

Take note of all fields with animals in and where stores are as you can find them and take the food.

It was a freaky obe but it was interesting.


SERRIOUSLY IF WE DONT HAVE FLYING CARS, GIANT HOLOGRAPHIC SHARKS, HOVERBOARDS OR SELF-DRYING CLOTHES BY 2015 IM GONNA BE REALLY PISSED
mrfourtysevenman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Astral Projection

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

About us

We lead the industry as a safe and effective method to achieve a simulated experience through the use of binaural audio doses. We originated the concept of digital dosing and have refined the experience. Our products are used by millions of people worldwide.

cron