•    Special Offer
Template

My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Share dose experiences

Re: My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Postby popojt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:54 am

Jad mitri wrote:10.) 5 minute meditation (not in app): Well what do i have to say about this dose is it good,very good no! It's awesome because it delivers the same affect as the long daily meditations all shortened into 5 minutes for really busy people! Everyone can try this. For me I'll be honest with you I'm not a busy man but sometimes you want something short and  quick and this dose i found is the solution. I felt very relaxed and at the end i wished it was longer. So i recommend this and even the ten minute meditation for really busy people that everyone can have time for! Thank you i doser!

To be continued...Jad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I read your writing so well and it was useful! I'm just starting to get interested in i-doser. I was happy to see your recent YouTube video and that you're still active. I wonder if there are any other means of contact, not forums. I want to communicate more often.
popojt
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Meditation Pack
Previous

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences