•    Special Offer
Quick Hit Simulations

Aftermath, The God of Buzz

Share dose experiences

Aftermath, The God of Buzz

Postby SadLittlePony » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 am

The title says it all ladies and gents. Aftermath was the exact effect I was looking for in a dose. I don't care too much about seeing things transmorgify in front of me or manifest beside me. I have been looking for a surge. Something to really give me a real tranquil buzz. I think this is it with a perfect 10 out of 10 score!

I jumped into my usual routein of putting my headphones on, spinning around, kicking my feet up, pulling a blanket up and grabbing my cuddly twilight (awwesh <3) I then pulled the blindfold down and hit play. I was sorely disappointed.

I felt nothing. I grew extremely bored (keep reading) Just this pulse pounding through my skull resonating back and forth seemingly with no purpose. I decided to just keep going. I thought the dose was near its finish. I couldn't tell time with my eyes closed.

Suddenly without reason or warning the dose becomes extremely intense. I get shivers as if I am standing outside in the frozen wastelands of time. I sweat profusely and each drop is colder than ice upon my skin. I felt warm in the inside, as if I was microwaved. My body begins to buzz and tingle so bad I didn't want to move. I started panting from exhaustion of the shivering.

I could have sworn that this dose was near its end. It was relentless. It kept going growing more and more powerful. I lost my ability to take my headphones off. I start hearing tapes. Old video tapes. The kind that you hear that annoying gargled static in the beginning of every film as it aligns.

I am gritting my teeth. A pleasure so intense that a single spec of dust landing on any of my hairs would set me off the deep end. Breathing heavy through my teeth the dose finally stops. I throw the headphones super charged and ready to go. I only had a couple hours to get some sleep so I promptly went to bed filthy with sweat.

When I awoke I still felt amped and ready to conquer. I got ready in record time and got to work in record time on my bike. I love this dose and how it made me feel. Once again a perfect 10/10 and a must try.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Daily Regime

Re: Aftermath, The God of Buzz

Postby randomdude93 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Sounds like a very very awesome experience! I think it was also super awesome how you were still amped up even after the dose, might have to look at getting this one as well!
randomdude93
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby baronzemo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am

Sorry, my first language isn't English, so I have a question do you mean super energic by "super charged and ready to go" ?
baronzemo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 am

absolutly thats what i mean. thanks for asking.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences