•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Summary of my experiences (idoser f**king works)

Share dose experiences

Summary of my experiences (idoser f**king works)

Postby Brightcj » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 am

Im 19yo and I had some nice experiences that made me a believer(?)of idoser.

1. Lucid dream

This is the reason i started idosing. And i tried this exactly 7times. Suceeded 4times. How i used this? I just listenend to it and fell asleep just when the dose ended. And holy shit.. the level of consiousness increased in my dreams and i eventually suceede in RC. One time i actually tried the wild technique while listening to this dose. However i did see hallucinations(the 2nd step) but failed to enyer the 3rd step. Most times when i do this i get super clear and intense dream.
Super insane...

2.sleeping angel

When the beat drops(?) I get sleepy. And some few minuyes later i wake up and like 6hours passed! And its soo fresh.
This is my best dose (because i dont sleep well..) and most frequently used one. I love it.

3. Sexual doses

Actually it dosent really give you orgasms( however multiple o gave me strange sensations on my $) but it does simulate some sort of sexual passion. And its very nice to feel it. Yeah. Reinds of my first %. Makes me go crazy and hot#.

4. Recreational doses(havent tried much -didnt even try it full)

Actually i dont get these ones...
However lsd gave me fucking strange audio experiences. That was fucking strange.... i heard classical music out of no where... and when i focus it disappears... cool.
NIitrous actually made me giggle and gave me some euphoria.

5. Dmt

I thought i was dreaming? I heard some sounds and saw closed eye hallucinations and actually thought i was dreaming. However i did not... super strange one. The only one that gave me real visual hallucinations..

+Im gonna try some goh and hog someday.

+actually i did not use the official doses. However our super big idoser fanclub gave me some ripped ones... sorry admin!! However it works!!!

+to the skeptics. Most of the doses i tried just as the officia guide said gave me real effects. So trust and try it full... please. Dont just listen to it while gaming and say "idoser is bs...;" .. please...;;

And sorry for my bad english and writing..
Brightcj
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Template

Re: Summary of my experiences (idoser f**king works)

Postby Harriet » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:55 am

So happy to see you enjoyed yourself! I was skeptical too at first but it's pretty amazing.
Got a few to suggest if interested
Skooma- fictional from Elder Scrolls, high pace rather jumpy and tingly, made me want to run around a bit
V- fictional from True Blood, very sexual but at the same time relaxing, heightened all my senses during and after the dose for a long time
Thornapple- very trippy and very intense, felt like room was spinning after
Harriet
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby Brightcj » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:49 am

Harriet wrote:So happy to see you enjoyed yourself! I was skeptical too at first but it's pretty amazing.
Got a few to suggest if interested
Skooma- fictional from Elder Scrolls, high pace rather jumpy and tingly, made me want to run around a bit
V- fictional from True Blood, very sexual but at the same time relaxing, heightened all my senses during and after the dose for a long time
Thornapple- very trippy and very intense, felt like room was spinning after

i must try thornapple :)
most reviews say its INTENSE!!
thanks!
Brightcj
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby emmacordobez » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 am

Brightcj wrote:+Im gonna try some goh and hog someday.

Hey man, have you tried it already?
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences