•    Special Offer
Sacred Simulations

Trip, whoa.

Share dose experiences

Trip, whoa.

Postby DireJogs » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:17 am

I've used I doser for a bit now, and I enjoy it, I've used Brain+, Marijuana, French Roast, Ecstasy, Quick Happy, and JuiceIT! I've pretty much stuck to the easy ones. I was daring today though, So I tried Trip (which I've had for a while, but I hadn't tried yet).

At first nothing happened, I was slightly distracted, and the sound wasn't as interesting as usual, then about 8 minutes in, the sound changed a bit. I could hear what sounded like an old laser printer that seemed really far away.

That's when things got good.

I started feeling mildly tingly, after a few seconds of that I started bouncing up and down, at least three feet into the air, and swinging back and forth, It was amazing! After some time of this (time was pretty meaningless at this point) everything calmed down, I thought maybe it was almost over, and I was disappointed. I was also wrong.

I felt an absolutely indescribable shock wave kind of effect, as a published writer I'm rarely at a loss for words, but there are no words to describe this. It was like I jumped forward in time five minutes, my hole body went numb, I manged to loose both my elbows and most of the toes on my left foot.

The sound felt like it was bouncing through my head, from one ear to the other, this continued for a sadly short time (I've been spoiled by the length of the Marijuana does as compared to this one :D ) and the dose faded away.

I spent the next several minutes making sure all my body parts had decided to wander back into their proper places, then I sat down and wrote this, I still feel pretty weird.

That was the most intense does I've ever done...I can't wait to try it again :P

-DireJogs
DireJogs
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

I-Doser Guide
Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences